What We Do
Hasidah is the voice of hope and compassion that raises awareness of infertility, connects people to support resources, and reduces financial barriers to treatment in the Jewish community.
We are establishing a voice for Jewish infertility, talking about the issues, and finding the people and resources that will support our mission.
We help connect those in need to infertility resources, to appropriate support services, and to others who have been on the journey.
We provide financial assistance to Jewish couples for expenses related to Assisted Reproductive Technologies.
- Hasidah just awarded grants and loans to 5 applicants totaling over $40,000!
- Hasidah is partnering with FertilityIQ to raise funds! Review your doctor, mention Hasidah as your referral, and help the Jewish Stork!
Hints for helpful reviews:
1) Write a lot. This impacts people’s decision and they want detail and texture!
2) Only review the doctor(s) who oversaw your treatment at each clinic.
3) Multiple reviews equal multiple donations. Review every doctor!
Join our mailing list to receive updates.
A Look At The Numbers
The stories of having difficulty conceiving a child are often untold, but it is something many families face. It is even more difficult to meet these challenges when the costs of treatment are yet another barrier.
Costs in thousands of dollars for…
average clinic cost for one IVF cylce
median actual out-of-pocket expenses for an IVF treatment
average treatment cost for a successful outcome from IVF