The arrival of a new baby can provide a special opportunity to help others who are hoping for a baby as well.
Do you know anyone having a baby? A friend or loved one? Perhaps it’s you? Whether the little bundle is on the way or just born, you can honor the occasion and help Build Jewish Families by participating in Hasidah’s Double Chai Campaign.
Chai is the Hebrew word for life and has the numerical equivalent of 18. For Hasidah’s Double Chai Campaign, numerically 36, the first Chai honors a new baby and a second Chai helps someone else who wants a child. Gifts in multiples of $36 or just in the spirit of Double Chai are a great way to honor a new life and help support others hoping to have a child too.
- Honor a Baby
- Help Another Family (and the image here)
How Can You Participate?
- Friends and family of new parents – A beautiful tribute for a new baby is a gift to Hasidah. You can make a Double Chai contribution and help even more people by sharing with your friends to encourage more support.
- Expectant Parents – Besha’ah tova! May your child come in good time! When you share your news, you can say thanks, build awareness and share hope with others who are struggling by giving people the opportunity to honor the occasion through a gift to Hasidah. Click here for more.
- New Parents – You can show appreciation for your priceless arrival and help others hoping for the same outcome. Here’s how…
- Have lots of friends and loved ones having babies? You can also purchase a Hasidah subscription to make tributes for a year. Contact us for more information.